Hi
Just chopped with my backer and I'm back on my own money. I'd like to say I'm glad but I could really do with some run good for the next 5k hands or so. Playing 50nl on approx $750 roll. Slightly under rolled but I've been beating this stake for 10BB/100, granted I've only played 10k hands.
The new Super League season just started, this is the name of the league for the sport Rugby - for those of you who are oblivious to one of the best sports in the world. My team the Wigan Warriors won their first match and I had some money on the game so it feels good to be taking money from the bookies, rather than the other way round. Didn't win the Euro Millions Lottery but I guess you can't have it all.
Planning to update after the session, let's get this roll going!
No comments:
Post a Comment