I got in some good volume today. Off to a bad start with a couple of coolers and then played well to grind it back plus some for about 2k hands. It always feels nice to be stuck and then get back to 0<. Feels a lot better than being up and then finishing at 0 anyway. Even though in reality it's just the same. My roll is back in 4 figures now and this time its 100% mine. I haven't really given much thought for when I want to take a shot at 100nl, probably with around 25-30 buyins I'd imagine.
50nl is really easy. I ran bad today and still managed to profit. Called down in spots where I should've folded as well. I've been continuing to bluff rivers big, with decent success. For a long time I didn't like bluff shoving rivers. Say pot is 35$ effective stacks are 30$.. this shove only needs to work 50% of the time to be +EV. So the people who will bet call check call check fold, are the ones who I am going to be putting to the test. I did get looked up really really light and incorrectly imo by somebody I presumed to be a decent reg.
I've been made offers from several universities so over the next few weeks I'm going to be going to look round each one. I will probably write about what I see.
I still didn't get round to watching Catch me if you can (that would be a cool SN btw), and it doesn't look likely as its 3am already and I'm supposed to be up early in the morning to go shopping in Manchester - which is a bout 50 mins from my town that's called Wigan.
Time for bed now. Cya.
No comments:
Post a Comment