This month has been frustrating so far. Poker's strange though because when you're running bad you think 'maybe this is normal and I was just running hot before' and then when you're winning you don't want to put the volume in cos you know the coolers await you... I'm still up about 6buyins so far for the month, and I was messing about and looked at my hourly which was 9$ - clearly ballin, it's not great but it's still slightly more than working in a super market. Hopefully the second half of the month will be better for me.
Supernova is probably not going to happen if I have to play at 50nl all year. Hopefully I can move up to, and stay up at 100nl before my birthday in June. I think it would be a decent achievement if I could be rolled for 100nl by the time I'm 18.
Going to watch series 2 of the office now because it's a good laugh and I'm full of a cold and feeling a little bit shit, it should cheer me up a bit anyway. Cya
No comments:
Post a Comment