Thursday, 18 February 2010

Magic Cards

Hello..

I didn't play today, I was too tired due to staying up all night the night before in an attempt to get my sleeping pattern back to a decent time. Since I woke up at 4pm on Tuesday, I decided to not sleep that night and then have an early night on Wednesday, and it kinda worked. I am actually a student and its half term break. Not just a bum that sits at home waking up in the afternoon and watching day time TV. Hence the blog tittle, 'The View From The Afternoon'. (also a song tittle from a band that I like).

I did play a little live MTT that I managed to come 2nd in. The structure is pretty shit but it was a matter of time until I won a few flips deep and tonight was the night. £45 for 2nd which is okay, it's a bit silly how I'm so short for cash but don't withdraw. But I can't exactly withdraw into my dad's account, cos he doesn't like gambling. That sure is going to be a fun day when I say 'erm I got some money in an account in your name...'. And I also want to leave money online to speed up my shot at the next level.

I decided to treat myself to some card and chip modifications to make my PS tables look the shit, using a little bit of money from my small sports bet win. Best investment ever. You got a set? I don't care lets jam the flop, oh bink there's my spade. You wanna suck out on me my hitting your 2 outter on the turn? Unlucky cos I hit the 1 outer river. I had my best session for a while, 5buyins in about 700 hands. Ran well and played well. Strange though cos if I lose those races I'm like maybe I'm just not that good, and when I win it's like 'easygame'.

Annoyed that I didn't get more volume, supernova still looks miles away. I think as long as I'm still in with a shout of it come September I'll be happy enough. I can always mega grind for a few months or so.

Saturday is my friends birthday so that looks like a good night, providing I get rid of this cold. Probably be for the best if my laptops well out of the way for when I get in, an intoxicated session will not look so good when I click 'refresh' on my graph the following morning.Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment