Saturday, 13 February 2010

Up Down

I got of to a flyer and shipped a nice sized pot with a set. Donking out - you know it! So I was -$90 for the day. But that was as good as it got, I then went alllllll they way down to -$260, and at this point if I'd have bothered to check my BR I mighta dropped down to the shark filled waters that is 25nl. I didn't really play bad, I got caught bluffing with big bets on the river but I still think that the bets were easily +EV versus the range I'd put them on. I also pussied out of making the river shoves as well once or twice when it would've been +EV to do so. Mainly cos I was sub-consciously scared I'd get called..I was getting to used to being looked up with Top pair no kicker by this point.

After toiling away all day I was back to where I began at -$160. The clock got to midnight, new day, I win $200 in about 1k hands, and I'm back to where I was when I chopped with Matt.Eazy game. Well, I'm a little up actually as I got a 40$ bonus that PS are giving away as part of the 40billion hands milestone.

I've also decided to go for supernova. I'm not 100% sure about this but I think I can average 10kVPPS per month this year. And it will make me have to put the volume in. I've got a week off from school this week so with the weather the way it's been, now is as good of a time as any to get some hands churned out.

I'm going to try to get some graphs posted, I might just do it monthly. I'll try to post the Jan graph soon.
Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment